What is the difference between Russian and English humour?
Hello! It is an interesting question. In general, I would say, Russian humour is based on situation, while English humour is more based on word play.
Here are some useful links to the sites where you can find detailed information on this topic:
More questions like this one
- The word всего
- Russian plural of the noun "голос"
- How to translate into Russian "tomorrow when he's working, I'll tell him"
- Russian Cases Test
- The meaning of где-то
- Difference between "оба" and "и то, и другое"
- Use of the Russian verb учить
- The verb тащить
- Russian cases, how to recognize them
- Russian time expressions in Russian, day or evening?
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question