Hi! From what I read I figured out that unidirectional verbs are imperfective verbs and that multidirectional verbs are perfective verbs. But I'm not sure. Is that so? Thank you.
Hi Sami! I suppose, you mean Russian verbs of motion, They are not like all the other Russian verbs because both of them (unidirectional and multidirectional) are imperfective if they don't have prefixes. If they have prefixes, they work like all the other verbs.
Идти - ходить: both imperfective
Приходить-прийти: the first one is imperfective and the second one, perfective.
More questions like this one
- The declension of гостиная
- Difference between также and тоже
- The stress on the word микроволновый
- The verb "нравиться-понравиться"
- Words of the Orthodox cross
- How to read English Alphabet in Russian Texts
- How to know if we should use "за" or "для"?
- How to translate into Russian "I don't understand the content of the film"
- What are the 11 types of verb conjugation in Russian?
- Russian Imperfective Imperative
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question