Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- Ekaterina is an experienced Russian language teacher with a diploma in online tutoring. She has taught Russian at the Pushkin read CV
- 2018-present, teaching history at the Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management; 2017-present, teaching history at the Municipal Autonomous General Education read CV
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide experience read CV
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in read CV
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- - Since 2011 Anna has been working as tour guide in Saint-Petersburg delivering tours in English, French and Russian read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Valeria has a wide experience in working with students of different backgrounds and different levels of the language, working in read CV
- Teaching experience, since 2003 (17 years) Tutoring experience, since 2003 (17 years) Teaching at a children’s arts school, taught choir, ensemble, and read CV
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one read CV
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
- 2016 – 2018 – Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language: Ufa, Bashkir State Medical University 2017, 2018 – Research Assistant read CV
- Artist and ceramicist. Teacher of clay modelling since 2000 at children’s art studios “Harmonia” and “Sunny” (Yalta) and at the read CV
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian read CV
- Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Natalia is a qualified tutor of Russian as a second language. She has been teaching Russian for about 10 years read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 read CV
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
I wanted to reach out to thank Viktoria deeply for the Russian classes that we had together. Whilst at this time my schedule is not enabling me to continue with the classes, to my deep disappointment, the classes we had together were very useful and I do hope to restart again.
As a student at the very earliest level of learning Russian, Viktoria's methodology and approach was highly effective to my needs. I found her approach to be very effective and feel that she prepares a student to learn in a very holistic way, ensuring that the basis of the language learning is covered and providing strong foundations to really learn Russian in a professional manner. I also found her approach to be highly motivating and encouraging to me. Even though the classes were conducted remotely, I did not feel the 'distance' in my learning, due to her motivational approach and personal attitude towards teaching.
I hope that soon I will be able to continue with my classes, but in the meantime, I thank her for the knowledge shared with me and wish her all the best in bringing language skills to others!
I am very happy to recommend Olga Bondareva as a Russian teacher. Olga has been my Russian teacher for the past three years [or longer?] and in that time has assisted me enormously with the study of the Russian language. Olga is punctual and always well prepared. Her classes include a combination of grammar, conversation and vocabulary, are always varied and never repetitive. Olga’s bright and cheery manner also make learning Russian with her a real pleasure. For any student of the Russian language who is determined to improve his or her Russian language capabilities, Olga is the ideal teacher.
I have been very impressed with Dana and can fully recommend her as a tutor. She takes the time to carefully tailor each class to my needs, even producing her own home tasks based on what we cover in each class. Dana takes the time to find relevant articles based on my interests and has the patience and knowledge to explain why things work the way they do. Dana is perfect if you really want to understand grammar, in particular why and how Russian works the way it does. She combines an academic, professional approach with a warm and friendly delivery making each class a pleasure to take part in.