Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Natalia is a qualified tutor of Russian as a second language. She has been teaching Russian for about 10 years read CV
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian read CV
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
- Valeria has a wide experience in working with students of different backgrounds and different levels of the language, working in read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in read CV
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one read CV
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 read CV
- Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide experience read CV
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
Six months ago I had been studying Russian at University for 2 years. My level was already fairly good, but I had several shortcomings, especially with regard to speaking. Even if I knew I had a relatively good understanding of grammar and good pronunciation, until then I had had very few opportunities to speak Russian. I also have always had difficulty learning new words, and the fact of having very few opportunities to practice the language certainly did not help. Although the university had given me a good base, I realized that was not enough, so I turned to Russificate.
Six months ago I met my new Russificate teacher, Julia Sutuginiene . Since then, thanks to her, I have made tremendous progress. The first results were already visible after the first few lessons.
I do not know where to begin to list the qualities that I liked about Julia and her method. Probably my words will be few and won't do justice to the great experience I have had. Julia's lessons are never predictable or monotonous and all the time is exploited in full. Everything seems natural and sometimes even easy, yet it is clear that behind all this there is the teaching method, a thorough preparation of each part of the lesson, and last but not least, passion.
Julia uses films as part of her lectures: each lesson was built on a movie episode of 5-10 minutes. In my opinion, it is a revolutionary method because, in this way, the student has a point of reference that goes beyond simple notions of grammar and vocabulary found in books. This way, you have the chance to hear and practice the authentic, real language that Russians use in their everyday life.
Thanks to our work with the films and the continuous conversation practice I had with Julia - always and only in Russian - my active mastery of the language has improved a lot. I felt as if every week I did a "full immersion " into the Russian language and culture, and even if the lesson lasted only 90 minutes, I preserved my knowledge for another week until the next lesson.
Julia always tries to meet your needs in any possible way and you will not ever be disappointed . She is able to quickly understand what your limitations are and to organize her work in order to try to overcome them. With a difficult language like Russian the risk of being bored is very high, but in 6 months of lessons, I have never been bored! On the contrary, Julia has maintains her enthusiasm and now my passion for the Russian language and culture is more alive than ever.
Even though I still have much to learn, with Julia Sutuginiene I achieved the results that 6 months ago were unthinkable: no other teacher has ever managed to make me learn so much in so little time!
The best Russian teacher I've ever had.
I wanted to reach out to thank Viktoria deeply for the Russian classes that we had together. Whilst at this time my schedule is not enabling me to continue with the classes, to my deep disappointment, the classes we had together were very useful and I do hope to restart again.
As a student at the very earliest level of learning Russian, Viktoria's methodology and approach was highly effective to my needs. I found her approach to be very effective and feel that she prepares a student to learn in a very holistic way, ensuring that the basis of the language learning is covered and providing strong foundations to really learn Russian in a professional manner. I also found her approach to be highly motivating and encouraging to me. Even though the classes were conducted remotely, I did not feel the 'distance' in my learning, due to her motivational approach and personal attitude towards teaching.
I hope that soon I will be able to continue with my classes, but in the meantime, I thank her for the knowledge shared with me and wish her all the best in bringing language skills to others!
Mikhail Yurievich was my tutor of the Russian language in 2014 during the first semester at the MSU in the name of Lomonosov. With him we studied the grammar rules and the spoken language at the same time; he understood that the grammar rules- are one thing, but the way that the Russian people speak, in which mode you can interact in Russian, which cliché phrases the Russians use, how to quickly deal with basic, political and philosophical situations, when you need to express your opinion and which songs all the Russian people know and sing- are completely different things and are very important.
We did written exercises and checked them during the lessons. Mikhail Yurievich always gave us dialogues- which in turn established discussions on many different topics, and so in this way all of the students in the group got the opportunity to speak their mind out loud, ask each other questions and so on. Mikhail Yurievich has achieved his goal; no-one was embarrassed or afraid to speak and, in my opinion, this is most important. Every student felt enough confidence to speak freely and to understand that it is possible! In conclusion, I believe that Mikhail Yurievich is a great tutor!