Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- 2018-present, teaching history at the Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management; 2017-present, teaching history at the Municipal Autonomous General Education read CV
- 2016 – 2018 – Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language: Ufa, Bashkir State Medical University 2017, 2018 – Research Assistant read CV
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide experience read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Artist and ceramicist. Teacher of clay modelling since 2000 at children’s art studios “Harmonia” and “Sunny” (Yalta) and at the read CV
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 read CV
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
- - Since 2011 Anna has been working as tour guide in Saint-Petersburg delivering tours in English, French and Russian read CV
- Ekaterina is an experienced Russian language teacher with a diploma in online tutoring. She has taught Russian at the Pushkin read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background read CV
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian read CV
- Natalia is a qualified tutor of Russian as a second language. She has been teaching Russian for about 10 years read CV
- Teaching experience, since 2003 (17 years) Tutoring experience, since 2003 (17 years) Teaching at a children’s arts school, taught choir, ensemble, and read CV
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one read CV
- Valeria has a wide experience in working with students of different backgrounds and different levels of the language, working in read CV
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
My name is Alexandra Lyle and my mother tongue is English. I have been taking online Russian classes with Yulia Amlinskaya for over a year via Skype.
I thoroughly recommend Yulia as a teacher. She provides all relevant study materials on an ongoing basis, and she gives clear and thorough explanations of all my questions, whether they be grammar questions or questions about any aspect of Russian culture. I love that the lessons are conducted in Russian, and also that Yulia’s fluency in English means that I can ask for the Russian translation of certain English expressions or items of vocabulary.
As well, Yulia is consistent, reliable, patient, and fun – all qualities that go towards making her classes an enjoyable and stimulating experience. I am happy to recommend her online Russian language school, “Russificate”.
Yulia is a very good russian teacher! She is definitely my favourite Russian teacher. I've learnt so many things from her, not only grammar rules and new vocabulary and expressions in Russian but also she taught me how to appreciate the beauty of Russian language and culture!
If you really want to learn russian, she is the best russian tutor choice: you will all love the way she teaches, you will all love her as a tutor and as a person too!
I am extremely happy with the course from Pavel. First of all it is well prepared and well structured. Also it follows my level and progression very well: all my weak points are trapped, worked-out and followed up. It is also very rich, with various contents, in the form of pictures, animations, exercises, texts… Finally there is a room for free conversation which is to me very important because it is not easy to pass the bridge from understanding the language , to the ability to have a conversation I really feel my Learning curve has become steeper since I started this course. It seems to me much more efficient than a traditional classroom course.