Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 read CV
- - Since 2011 Anna has been working as tour guide in Saint-Petersburg delivering tours in English, French and Russian read CV
- Teaching experience, since 2003 (17 years) Tutoring experience, since 2003 (17 years) Teaching at a children’s arts school, taught choir, ensemble, and read CV
- Ekaterina is an experienced Russian language teacher with a diploma in online tutoring. She has taught Russian at the Pushkin read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in read CV
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Artist and ceramicist. Teacher of clay modelling since 2000 at children’s art studios “Harmonia” and “Sunny” (Yalta) and at the read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- 2016 – 2018 – Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language: Ufa, Bashkir State Medical University 2017, 2018 – Research Assistant read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one read CV
- 2018-present, teaching history at the Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management; 2017-present, teaching history at the Municipal Autonomous General Education read CV
- Natalia is a qualified tutor of Russian as a second language. She has been teaching Russian for about 10 years read CV
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide experience read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
I have been studying Russian for almost two years, but it was only three months ago that I discovered how beautiful this language is. I turned to Yulia Amlinskaya for help due to my difficulties in passing my university Russian exams.
I was then introduced to my teacher, Roman Stoyanov, with whom I went through all the topics covered at university, seen under a different perspective and explained in a completely different way from the standard university teaching methods. He has been clarifying all my questions and filling all the gaps in my understanding with the help of exercises provided by me and a lot of material written by him personally or taken from textbooks.
I think Roman is a fantastic teacher: his patience, availability and sympathy is helping me get results I never dreamed of being able to achieve at university! I'm really excited about his lessons and I recommend to anyone who wants to learn or improve his/her Russian to contact the team of Russificate and Roman! :) You will be in good hands, guaranteed!
I warmly recommend the Russian courses set up on Skype by Yulia. After starting group classes in the evening at a training centre in Paris, I was looking for a particular additional course that would allow me to further and deepen my lessons at the same time.
I also had to find a formula that does not consume my time with travel around Paris. I am a manager and I have a very busy schedule, so I needed to find an effective method by which I could optimize the time I can devote to the study of Russian.
My teacher is Alyona Belikhina who works at the Pushkin Institute in Moscow. She knows English very well .
This method of learning by Skype is very useful and relevant:
- I can set the course schedule in the gaps that suit me and I can take lessons from home without moving anywhere;
- With Alyona I review the content I learn in group in the training center in Paris, she has the same textbook as in the Centre;
- I revise the points that I have not quite grasped, and the teacher sends me exercises or explanations by Skype or by email;
- I'm working at my Russian vocabulary applied in practical situations;
- When I do not understand a subject in Russian , I speak English with the teacher and she explains it to me ,
- I also continue to work on Skype during periods of leave from the Language Centre
- The payment of Skype lessons is simple and without fees.
Alyona follows my progress and can adapt her classes to my time constraints and my level. She identifies weak points I have to work on. She also provides time during the lessons to discuss the topics of everyday life or the news, which, in addition to the lesson exercises and grammar points, allows me to speak in Russian and correct my mistakes to gradually carry on a conversation in Russian.
I am very satisfied with this method of learning Russian through Skype developed by Yulia with the assistance of these highly experienced Russian tutors. Yulia adapts to the needs of her students and I am grateful to her for that.
If you want to learn the beautiful Russian language, I invite you to take the first free lesson, you can check yourself if all of the above-mentioned is true.
I wanted to reach out to thank Viktoria deeply for the Russian classes that we had together. Whilst at this time my schedule is not enabling me to continue with the classes, to my deep disappointment, the classes we had together were very useful and I do hope to restart again.
As a student at the very earliest level of learning Russian, Viktoria's methodology and approach was highly effective to my needs. I found her approach to be very effective and feel that she prepares a student to learn in a very holistic way, ensuring that the basis of the language learning is covered and providing strong foundations to really learn Russian in a professional manner. I also found her approach to be highly motivating and encouraging to me. Even though the classes were conducted remotely, I did not feel the 'distance' in my learning, due to her motivational approach and personal attitude towards teaching.
I hope that soon I will be able to continue with my classes, but in the meantime, I thank her for the knowledge shared with me and wish her all the best in bringing language skills to others!