Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide experience read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Ekaterina is an experienced Russian language teacher with a diploma in online tutoring. She has taught Russian at the Pushkin read CV
- 2016 – 2018 – Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language: Ufa, Bashkir State Medical University 2017, 2018 – Research Assistant read CV
- 2018-present, teaching history at the Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management; 2017-present, teaching history at the Municipal Autonomous General Education read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all read CV
- Valeria has a wide experience in working with students of different backgrounds and different levels of the language, working in read CV
- Teaching experience, since 2003 (17 years) Tutoring experience, since 2003 (17 years) Teaching at a children’s arts school, taught choir, ensemble, and read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one read CV
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background read CV
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian read CV
- Artist and ceramicist. Teacher of clay modelling since 2000 at children’s art studios “Harmonia” and “Sunny” (Yalta) and at the read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Natalia is a qualified tutor of Russian as a second language. She has been teaching Russian for about 10 years read CV
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
I have been learning Russian language with Russificate language school for 5 months, and would highly recommend this school to anyone who is serious in learning Russian language.
Having Julia Sutuginiene as my Russian teacher was a great experience. Julia is a very experienced teacher, she loves what she is doing and always make our lessons fun and enjoyable. She approached grammar topics structurally which makes them easy to follow and understand. It's difficult to forget what I've learnt as she constantly practice vocabularies and grammar with me, and encouraged me to speak in Russian during lesson. She always gave extra information about Russian cultures and places in Russia to broaden my knowledge. It was a pleasure to work with her and would highly recommend her as a teacher.
Mikhail Yurievich is one of the best tutors of Russian as a second language that I have met during the time of my studying it.
He is well and honestly prepared for the lessons, bringing own (author’s) materials to every lesson for reading and discussing, grammar exercises, lexical exercises (including the typical cliché phrases from the speaking language and slang) and dialogues for the development of speech. Among the materials there are also practice and visualisation of the correct pronunciation, which is absent in the typical textbooks of Russian as a second language, although it is especially important for the foreigners.
With this combination of the different didactic methods, Mikhail Yurievich, systematically develops all 4 language competencies in all types of students. He is an experienced tutor, who actively and constructively uses own knowledge of the language problems, connected with the interference of the students’ mother tongue.
Mikhail Yurievich’s lessons are always led in a good mood and in a pleasant atmosphere. With his natural charm and a good sense of humour, he finds common ground and understanding with every student, and also ways to motivate students in discussions of any topic. During the discussion, the student forgets that he is speaking a foreign language; in this way eventually eliminating the language barriers and fear of mistakes. On the other hand, thanks to his wide range of interests he is prepared to lead the lesson on any topic that interests the student; and to answer any questions connected with the history and the culture of Russia.
Work with Mikhail Yurievich is always interesting and helpful!
I strongly recommend Yulia Amlinskaya to anyone trying to learn Russian language, no matter the level you're at now. She is very experienced in teaching Russian for foreigners. More, she is the kind of teacher you always wanted to have, she makes her lessons very interesting, she can answer any question ( about Russian language :) ) in such a way so the student really understands it. I know I do. At least I feel a big improvement in the last 6 months, since I began the lessons with her. I was not a completely beginner when meeting Yulia, but still the progress I have made since is visible. If you will take a look at her Russian language blog http://learnrussianweb.net/ or at her Facebook page, you will have an idea of how passionate she is about her work, and how much effort she puts in it. Once again, I recommend Yulia with all my heart.