Choose your Russian tutor
Russificate is made up of a collective of highly experienced Russian tutors who believe in using cutting edge technology to facilitate language learning. Our Russian teachers strive to provide high quality yet affordable Russian lessons. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels.
Here you can check out their CVs. If necessary, the teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked … read more
- Svetlana is a professional Russian as a foreign language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background … read more
- Alexandra is a certified Russian language tutor with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for more than 17 … read more
- Dana is a qualified Russian teacher with a teaching degree. Her second mother tongue is Latvian. Dana has a wide … read more
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She … read more
- Arthur is a qualified tutor of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience. He began to teach Russian … read more
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts … read more
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, … read more
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested … read more
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a … read more
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with extensive teaching experience. She has been teaching Russian for 7.5 years in … read more
- Ekaterina is an experienced Russian language teacher with a diploma in online tutoring. She has taught Russian at the Pushkin … read more
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of … read more
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she … read more
- Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all … read more
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State … read more
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different … read more
- Roman is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. He works both with groups of international students and gives one … read more
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State … read more
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online … read more
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a … read more
Testimonials of our students
Please have a look at the testimonials of students about studying with our Russian tutors:
How it works
An online Russian Skype lesson is like a real Russian lesson in the classroom, because both the teacher and the student can see each other and speak to each other with the use of a headset and a web camera.
If you are interested in receiving real time Russian lessons, you will have to install Skype because it allows interactive communication.
Online Russian lessons are one-to-one classes, and if your Internet connection is fast and works properly, you will be able to hear the teacher perfectly, so it won’t be a passive language learning experience, but an active one, with an important speaking component.
No, it is not just speaking! The newest Russian learning materials are scanned and sent to you via email; in this way both the teacher and the student will be able to use them during the lessons.
In order to practise writing, the Russian keyboard has to be installed.
We also do listening, using Internet podcasts and Youtube videos.
Of course, we also do home reading, it is an important part of our course. For the beginner, pre-intermediate and intermediate levels we scan texts from the reading books. However, for advanced students we search for interesting texts on the Internet.
Our main aim is to include all the language components into our Russian language course (grammar, vocabulary, communication, reading, speaking, writing and listening) and to use the communicative approach during our lessons.
We use the newest Russian language materials in our courses. The majority of them are scanned; some of them are used online.
A virtual blackboard is one of the main tools of our classes. During the class, you and your teacher build up an electronic scrapbook of material that is relevant to you and which can be reviewed at any time.
We also use mindmaps, word clouds, infographics, interactive exercises and images, Google maps, flash cards and other resources related to new technologies.
The payment can be realized by a transfer to our Paypal account.
Other payment options are also possible and can be discussed.
Your payments are 100% secure: we never see your bank account or credit card information.