- Russian (native speaker)
- Moldova State University ( http://usm.md/?lang=en), Faculty of Philology with a specialization in “Russian language and literature”
- Ion Creangă State Pedagogical University ( http://www.upsc.md/new/?lang=en), graduate studies in “Russian Studies”
- University of Continuing Education, Moldova (https://sites.google.com/a/iic.md/institutul-de-formare-continua/home)
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, online-course “New technologies in the education sector”
- Association for the Linguistic Integration of Immigrants (Madrid), course for Spanish language teachers
Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested students. Alyona accepts students of any age and at any language level.
Alyona began her work as a Russian language teacher in 2005 at the Dimitrie Cantemir Lyceum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrie_Cantemir_Lyceum). She has since worked for a long time as both a teacher and a Russian language corrector for various periodical publications.
Alyona has an excellent command of Spanish and English. Thanks to her work as a translator and corrector, Alyona attaches great importance to the linguistic subtleties of the Russian language.