- Russian (native speaker)
- Studying for a Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD), Russian as a Foreign Language (Lithuanian University of - Educational Sciences (www.vpu.lt/en/), Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Master of Arts in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language (Saint Petersburg State University (eng.spbu.ru), Russia)
- Special preparation in the field of testing Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL / www.torfl.org), (Saint Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language certification (Saint Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Bachelor of Arts in Russian Philology Awarded (Vilnius Pedagogical University, Lithuania).
Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all nationalities, ages and levels. She has done most of her teaching at one of the colleges of St. Petersburg University.
Julia is a certified TORFL examiner, has extensive professional experience in testing, and is qualified to prepare students for TORFL and to test foreign citizens according to the Russian Testing System. She is also authorized to carry out national testing for persons receiving citizenship of the Russian Federation.
Julia is a born language teacher. Her teaching methods are creative and wide-ranging, and include imaginative use of Russian videos as learning aids. Her creativity is evident in her published, scientific articles, and in her speeches at European conferences on different aspects of teaching Russian in higher educational institutions. Julia has also written manuals on Russian teaching practice, and she continues to improve her professional skills through training courses and seminars for teachers of Russian as a Foreign Language.