- You fill up and sumbit the application form.
- We reply to you and inform you about the date of the next session.
- We fill out a form with your name and surname and sign a contract with you.
- You pay for the exam. The cost of the exam is 70 euros, which is significantly lower than in other language schools.
- We send information to St. Petersburg State University.
We are the only online school in the world where you can take international exams of Russian as a foreign language TORFL (экзамены ТРКИ) of any level, from A1 to C2.
Take TORFL exams online and receive an international certificate which is absolutely identical to the certificate that can be received in offline format.
- The "Reading", "Listening" and "Grammar and Vocabulary" parts of the exam are conducted online. St. Petersburg State University provides you with the access to its platform at a designated time, and tasks are completed on the screen. However, time is limited.
- The written part is conducted online. It is written by hand under the supervision of an examiner. The completed examination paper is then scanned and emailed to the university.
- The speaking part is conducted on the videoconferencing platform and the conversation is recorded.
- After successful completion of the exam, a certificate will be sent to you by post.
Got questions? We are here to help!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions related to TORFL (ТРКИ) exams, as well as business Russian exams and Russian as a foreign language exams for children.
You can apply for TORFL exam here: Application