Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I have been very impressed with the teaching of Tatiana Martin during our Skype lessons over the past 6 months. The lessons are easy to arrange, with a lot of flexibility with times and dates, and this has meant lessons can easily fit my schedule. More importantly, the lessons have been interesting and useful, with a range of engaging materials and topics and lots of suggestions for follow up individual study. This has really maximised my study time and enabled me to improve my overall fluency in a short period. Tatiana is a really competent teacher with a great understanding of pedagogic issues, which really instils a lot of confidence in the student, but on top of that she is also a really open and friendly person. Highly recommended.
All in all, the lessons were easy to organise and the school very professional. Paying for the lessons in blocs was no trouble with Yulia and the school's administration giving prompt replies to all my emails. It was really straightforward.
When I came to Moscow I learned about the possibility of learning Russian via Skype with Russificate and decided against it. After learning five foreign languages, I felt sure that the best way to study a new language was to receive face to face private lessons.
I took Russian classes in person with a very good teacher for almost a year. However, due to the fact that I went back to Spain and it was difficult to find professional teachers in my town I decided to try Russian lessons via Skype.
Now I recommend them without hesitation and I think I will never again study Russian or any other language in the traditional way for a number of reasons:
- Olga (my teacher), is an excellent teacher with an extended experience teaching foreign students. I know from my friends that Yulia is a great teacher too, although I didn't have the pleasure of taking classes with her.
- I can take Russian lessons anywhere in the world. In fact I've taken classes from four different sites, saving time, money and not missing classes when traveling.
- Russificate boasts great customer service. If I have any questions, whether by email, by phone (when I was in Russia), on Facebook or Skype, they answer really quickly.
- The payments are secure. I just do a transfer to a Spanish bank account, so that when I'm in Spain I do not have to pay international transfers.
- The Russian classes via Skype have the same parts as a face to face lesson, one can speak, write and exchange files. However, they are more modern because new technologies are used.
- It is the future (becoming more and more present) not only of the language learning, but of work, communication, relationships, etc.
Please, don't hesitate to try it, and if you are skeptical about it, like I was, then take the first free lesson, and you will see how convincing it is. RUSSIFICATE, CONGRATULATIONS!
I have heard many good things about Mikhail Yurievich from my course-mates during my first year at the Institute of Slavic Studies of the Viennese University. In the summer semester 2014 I had the opportunity to meet him personally during my exchange at the MSU in the name of Lomonosov in Moscow. For me it was a big surprise, as I did not expect to meet a lecturer in Moscow who has worked earlier in Vienna. Mikhail Yurievich established himself as a literate lecturer, perfectly knowing his subject, possessing modern knowledge and skills in the area of pedagogy, psychology and methods of teaching. He thoroughly approached the choice of the contents of the course, responsibly regarded the choice of tasks set for the students. Lectures were always led in an interactive form. Mikhail Yurievich built connections with the students, taking into consideration their individual and age related qualities. I especially enjoyed that with him we studied not only the literary language but also the speaking language, which is very important in the everyday life in Moscow. Also the discussion topics were very interesting and we had the opportunity to get to know a lot about each other.
The materials used by Mikhail Yurievich were not only interesting and helpful, but also very well developed didactically, due to the fact that he always, for example, tried to put the stress into the spoken word and explain everything in Russian instead of just translating into English.
The atmosphere in the lessons was fantastic, no-one was afraid to speak in Russian, even if they made mistakes. Mikhail Yurievich always found ways to correct mistakes without offending anyone. Studying with Mikhail Yurievich does not only mean language improvement but also a good time pass and a great mood. I definitely recommend lessons with him!!