Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I have been working with Elena as a teacher of Russian as a foreign language for about 9 months now and I am fully satisfied with her professional skills and teaching style. Elena applies both a flexible style of teaching to accomodate the students individual goals as well ensures that relevant language competencies such as grammar, reading, writing, listening and pronunciation are developed holistically.
Elena creates an atmosphere in her lessons which is friendly and supportive but at the same time motivating for the student such that the goals in language learning are reached at a high pace.
I can fully recommend Elena as a teacher.
Most Russian teachers out there claim that they are very excellent teachers with so many years of experience in their bags, but in fact they are only natives with no real teaching background. However, with Yulia, it is a whole new ball game. She's a native Russian teacher and she really know how to teach her mother tongue properly. Also, she's completing all her teaching with many excellent exercises, which in my own opinion, help quite a lot to assimilate knowledge. I highly recommend her! I wish I would have known her sooner.
I would without question recommend Pavel as a teacher. I look forward to his lessons, as they are always enjoyable. Everything is learnt communicatively and you are never overloaded with burdensome grammar exercises, either in or out of class. His approach has not only provided me with the language I need for communication, but it has pushed me to use all the language that I have acquired. This has enabled me to speak much more freely and improve my confidence. As a result, I feel that I am progressing and my motivation has increased.