Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I’ve been having Russian lessons with Russificate Language School for two months now and can safely say that I’m very happy I chose this school. Within a week of enquiring about lessons I was given a free trial lesson and my first paid lesson. It was so easy! Any queries I’ve had have been answered extremely quickly and the payment system is very secure and easy to use.
My teacher Olga Bondareva has chosen relevant and engaging materials and constructive teaching methods, which enable me to fulfil my aims of improving my grammatical accuracy and oral fluency. She gives me the opportunity to get much-needed speaking practice and effectively corrects my errors. From her lessons I’m gaining more and more confidence in my Russian language skills.
I highly recommend the Russificate Language School and Olga as a teacher.
I had classes of Russian language with Yulia Amlinskaya last year. During that period Yulia has devoted the time to detect the weak points, to help me work on them and thus, to improve my Russian. She is a very patient teacher and organizes each class so the students can get the most out of it. She is also a great person, kind and amusing, which is very important for me since it makes relaxing but productive atmosphere during the classes. Therefore I highly recommend Yulia to anyone who wishes to perfect Russian.
I warmly recommend the Russian courses set up on Skype by Yulia. After starting group classes in the evening at a training centre in Paris, I was looking for a particular additional course that would allow me to further and deepen my lessons at the same time.
I also had to find a formula that does not consume my time with travel around Paris. I am a manager and I have a very busy schedule, so I needed to find an effective method by which I could optimize the time I can devote to the study of Russian.
My teacher is Alyona Belikhina who works at the Pushkin Institute in Moscow. She knows English very well .
This method of learning by Skype is very useful and relevant:
- I can set the course schedule in the gaps that suit me and I can take lessons from home without moving anywhere;
- With Alyona I review the content I learn in group in the training center in Paris, she has the same textbook as in the Centre;
- I revise the points that I have not quite grasped, and the teacher sends me exercises or explanations by Skype or by email;
- I'm working at my Russian vocabulary applied in practical situations;
- When I do not understand a subject in Russian , I speak English with the teacher and she explains it to me ,
- I also continue to work on Skype during periods of leave from the Language Centre
- The payment of Skype lessons is simple and without fees.
Alyona follows my progress and can adapt her classes to my time constraints and my level. She identifies weak points I have to work on. She also provides time during the lessons to discuss the topics of everyday life or the news, which, in addition to the lesson exercises and grammar points, allows me to speak in Russian and correct my mistakes to gradually carry on a conversation in Russian.
I am very satisfied with this method of learning Russian through Skype developed by Yulia with the assistance of these highly experienced Russian tutors. Yulia adapts to the needs of her students and I am grateful to her for that.
If you want to learn the beautiful Russian language, I invite you to take the first free lesson, you can check yourself if all of the above-mentioned is true.