Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|5 EUR per person
|7.5 EUR per person
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
Maria Stoyanova is an excellent teacher. My first steps in the Russian language were very difficult because I had to start from scratch in a group of students who had been studying Russian for at least three years in their native countries. Maria proved to be a true professional from the beginning, as she showed excellent teaching skills, total commitment to her students, and a wonderful personality. This is an excellent combination to motivate even the most backward students. I would recommend Maria as many times as necessary. Maria Stoyanova, thanks for everything!
I have been learning Russian language with Russificate language school for 5 months, and would highly recommend this school to anyone who is serious in learning Russian language.
Having Julia Sutuginiene as my Russian teacher was a great experience. Julia is a very experienced teacher, she loves what she is doing and always make our lessons fun and enjoyable. She approached grammar topics structurally which makes them easy to follow and understand. It's difficult to forget what I've learnt as she constantly practice vocabularies and grammar with me, and encouraged me to speak in Russian during lesson. She always gave extra information about Russian cultures and places in Russia to broaden my knowledge. It was a pleasure to work with her and would highly recommend her as a teacher.
In summer 2012, I took private Russian lessons from Vika. I was impressed with her method of teaching and the quality of the materials she provided. I studied with the book she wrote, which is comprehensive and modern. I strongly recommend her as a teacher of Russian.