Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|5 EUR per person
|7.5 EUR per person
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I've been taking online lessons from Alexandra for about four years on and off. I am interested in Russian literature and thus have watched video lectures on literature, written summaries of them, and read various literary texts with her. Alexandra is an excellent teacher and a truly intellectual person. She always clarifies my questions, explains to me the differences between similar expressions, and shares with me her accurate and logical interpretations of the videos/texts. This process greatly helps me gain new perspectives on the videos/texts and understand the world of Russian literature more deeply. I would also like to express my gratitude for Yulia, the director of the school, who is prompt, understands my needs very well, and introduced me to the wonderful teacher Alexandra.
I have been working with Elena as a teacher of Russian as a foreign language for about 9 months now and I am fully satisfied with her professional skills and teaching style. Elena applies both a flexible style of teaching to accomodate the students individual goals as well ensures that relevant language competencies such as grammar, reading, writing, listening and pronunciation are developed holistically.
Elena creates an atmosphere in her lessons which is friendly and supportive but at the same time motivating for the student such that the goals in language learning are reached at a high pace.
I can fully recommend Elena as a teacher.
I guarantee that your Russian will improve dramatically! My Russian was acceptable but I reached a point that I was not seeing any progress. After trying with different teachers without results I met Yulia and my Russian improved dramatically. Probably, the best Russian teacher I ever had.