School of Russian language and culture for bilingual children
What makes our Russian school different?
All our Russian teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
In our Russian school, the syllabus is developed individually and taking into account the specific needs of each student (cooperate with Russian partners, improve communication with members of your Russian family, prepare a trip to the country, etc.).
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers will answer the questions that interest you with regards to the topic of the webinar.
We offer a wide range of Russian courses for each student, from general and conversational course to politics and diplomacy and course for teaching Russian online. Personalized Russian learning programs and course combinations are also possible.
We also offer group lessons for students of all levels at an affordable price. Groups are formed by 3-5 students of the same level. We make discounts for the members of the same family.
Our first Russian lesson is considered to be trial and is therefore free of charge. It is when the teacher and student meet each other, find out if they suit one another and discuss goals, special needs and problems in the Russian learning process.
Payment is made after, and not before, the beginning of lessons. We value our reputation and the quality of the services we offer. It is important to us that each one of our students be satisfied with the results they obtain.
After passing each level of study in our school you have the opportunity to receive a diploma from our Russian school, noting your first name and surname, the name of the course you are studying, and the number of hours completed.
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I met Alexandra three years ago. At that time I was a post-graduate student at the Catholic University of Milan and I was conducting research for my doctoral dissertation in Moscow. I approached a Russian language school because I wanted to improve my spoken Russian, and I registered for individual classes with Alexandra. She is an extremely competent teacher – friendly, with an excellent command of her subject. Perhaps most of all I appreciated the fact that she was interested in linguistics, and we could discuss some of the topics that I was examining as part of my research. I still have the book by M. Kronhouse that she gave me!
Dear Russian language students, I strongly recommend Russian lessons via Skype with Aliona Belikhina. In an interconnected world of digital media communication, language learning online is the order of the day, and there is no better way to learn than having lessons via Skype with Aliona Belikhina! Many features distinguish her as a professional and innovative teacher, here are just a few:
- her lessons are fun and interesting; they never become monotonous.
- she has a great ability to explain difficult concepts in plain language.
- she is very patient, which reassures the student during the learning process.
- she has a communicative teaching style
These amongst many more are sure to help you in your learning process. Therefore I highly recommend Aliona's professional work. Don't miss out!
I guarantee that your Russian will improve dramatically! My Russian was acceptable but I reached a point that I was not seeing any progress. After trying with different teachers without results I met Yulia and my Russian improved dramatically. Probably, the best Russian teacher I ever had.
Russian school Russificate offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, it is a place where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
Russificate teachers answer your questions about the Russian language
Free Russian language activities on grammar, vocabulary, culture, as well as podcasts and videos.
Daily updated Facebook page offers a variety of short and fun activities. It ranks 2nd in the Top 25 Language Facebook Pages 2013 and 10th among 1000 different online language resources in 2016.
Offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
We are happy to announce that our free Russian language blog Russificate won the 3d place in the international competition of the courses of open education in the nomination Russian as a foreign language, organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia and the Pushkin State Russian Institute.
Wide variety of Russian courses
- Russian for Beginners
- General Russian Course
- Conversational Russian
- Russian for Tourists
- Russian For the Tourism Industry
- Business Russian
- TORFL Exam Preparation
- Russian for Kids
- Russian Language Webinars
- Russian Literature
- Russian Culture
- Russian in the Media
- Russian History
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Conversation and Slang
- Corrective Russian Сourse
- Individual Consultations
- Russian Language and Literature According to the Russian School Program
- Russian Conversation Practice
as well as individual training programs and combinations of different courses!
- Alyona is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested read CV
- Julia is a professional teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of all read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
How it works
Do you want to know why our online Russian language school “Russificate” is an innovative e-learning project? Watch our video presentation and find out more about learning Russian via Skype on our school website!