School of Russian language and culture for bilingual children
What makes our Russian school different?
All our Russian teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
In our Russian school, the syllabus is developed individually and taking into account the specific needs of each student (cooperate with Russian partners, improve communication with members of your Russian family, prepare a trip to the country, etc.).
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers will answer the questions that interest you with regards to the topic of the webinar.
We offer a wide range of Russian courses for each student, from general and conversational course to politics and diplomacy and course for teaching Russian online. Personalized Russian learning programs and course combinations are also possible.
We also offer group lessons for students of all levels at an affordable price. Groups are formed by 3-5 students of the same level. We make discounts for the members of the same family.
Our first Russian lesson is considered to be trial and is therefore free of charge. It is when the teacher and student meet each other, find out if they suit one another and discuss goals, special needs and problems in the Russian learning process.
Payment is made after, and not before, the beginning of lessons. We value our reputation and the quality of the services we offer. It is important to us that each one of our students be satisfied with the results they obtain.
After passing each level of study in our school you have the opportunity to receive a diploma from our Russian school, noting your first name and surname, the name of the course you are studying, and the number of hours completed.
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
Maria Stoyanova is an excellent teacher. My first steps in the Russian language were very difficult because I had to start from scratch in a group of students who had been studying Russian for at least three years in their native countries. Maria proved to be a true professional from the beginning, as she showed excellent teaching skills, total commitment to her students, and a wonderful personality. This is an excellent combination to motivate even the most backward students. I would recommend Maria as many times as necessary. Maria Stoyanova, thanks for everything!
Here in Italy it is very difficult to find professional Russian language teachers, many "pretend" to be teachers, but have no right to teach.
If you want quality service with visible results, the Russificate school is for you.
At the moment I'm doing lessons with Alyona and I am very happy.
Alyona is a very serious and well prepared teacher, her lessons are very enjoyable and challenging,
and thanks to her teaching my progress is visible in a short time.
Therefore I can fully recommend the Russificate school to all people who want to
learn the Russian language in an effective and fast way.
Most Russian teachers out there claim that they are very excellent teachers with so many years of experience in their bags, but in fact they are only natives with no real teaching background. However, with Yulia, it is a whole new ball game. She's a native Russian teacher and she really know how to teach her mother tongue properly. Also, she's completing all her teaching with many excellent exercises, which in my own opinion, help quite a lot to assimilate knowledge. I highly recommend her! I wish I would have known her sooner.
Russian school Russificate offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, it is a place where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
Russificate teachers answer your questions about the Russian language
Free Russian language activities on grammar, vocabulary, culture, as well as podcasts and videos.
Daily updated Facebook page offers a variety of short and fun activities. It ranks 2nd in the Top 25 Language Facebook Pages 2013 and 10th among 1000 different online language resources in 2016.
Offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
We are happy to announce that our free Russian language blog Russificate won the 3d place in the international competition of the courses of open education in the nomination Russian as a foreign language, organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia and the Pushkin State Russian Institute.
Wide variety of Russian courses
- Russian for Beginners
- General Russian Course
- Conversational Russian
- Russian for Tourists
- Russian For the Tourism Industry
- Business Russian
- TORFL Exam Preparation
- Russian for Kids
- Russian Language Webinars
- Russian Literature
- Russian Culture
- Russian in the Media
- Russian History
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Conversation and Slang
- Corrective Russian Сourse
- Individual Consultations
- Russian Language and Literature According to the Russian School Program
- Russian Conversation Practice
- Ancient Russia
- The Russian church, inside and out
- Life in the USSR
- Silver age of Russian poetry
- The Romanovs
- Revolutionary Russia
- History of the USSR
- Golden age of Russian literature
- Soviet literature
- Modern Russian literature
- Russian painting of 19th and 20th centuries
- Russian architecture
- Russian films and animation
- Traditional Russian art
- Russian music
- Russian theatre and circus
- Russian mentality
- Famous Russians
- Russian holidays
- Russian everyday life
- Virtual tour over Russia
- Russia for tourists
- Creative writing
- Reading newspapers and magazines
- Russian cuisine
- Russian traditional culture and folklore
- Slavic mythology
- Drawing like an artist
- Storytelling workshop
- Singing lessons
- Discussion club
- Global artistic culture
- World history
- Radio and television
- Science and technology
- Famous Russian dynasties
- Imperial St. Petersburg
- Unique Russian art
- Culture of the Peoples of Russia and Surrounding Countries
- The History of Russian Language for Foreigners
as well as individual training programs and combinations of different courses!
- - Since 2011 Anna has been working as tour guide in Saint-Petersburg delivering tours in English, French and Russian read CV
- Maria is a professional teacher of Russian as Foreign Language with more than 10 years experience in teaching students of read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Mikhail is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. He offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
How it works
Do you want to know why our online Russian language school “Russificate” is an innovative e-learning project? Watch our video presentation and find out more about learning Russian via Skype on our school website!