School of Russian language and culture for bilingual children
What makes our Russian school different?
All our Russian teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
In our Russian school, the syllabus is developed individually and taking into account the specific needs of each student (cooperate with Russian partners, improve communication with members of your Russian family, prepare a trip to the country, etc.).
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers will answer the questions that interest you with regards to the topic of the webinar.
We offer a wide range of Russian courses for each student, from general and conversational course to politics and diplomacy and course for teaching Russian online. Personalized Russian learning programs and course combinations are also possible.
We also offer group lessons for students of all levels at an affordable price. Groups are formed by 3-5 students of the same level. We make discounts for the members of the same family.
Our first Russian lesson is considered to be trial and is therefore free of charge. It is when the teacher and student meet each other, find out if they suit one another and discuss goals, special needs and problems in the Russian learning process.
Payment is made after, and not before, the beginning of lessons. We value our reputation and the quality of the services we offer. It is important to us that each one of our students be satisfied with the results they obtain.
After passing each level of study in our school you have the opportunity to receive a diploma from our Russian school, noting your first name and surname, the name of the course you are studying, and the number of hours completed.
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I was struggling to learn Russian on my own when I discovered Yulia's Russian lessons on Skype. As a Russian beginner I highly recommend her lessons. She keeps a good balance between theory and practice, she uses several different materials yet she keeps the teaching focused to your personal progress. She can adapt the lessons to your particular level and needs. She not only is a very qualified and experienced teacher, she has a talent for it!
I have been studying Russian for almost two years, but it was only three months ago that I discovered how beautiful this language is. I turned to Yulia Amlinskaya for help due to my difficulties in passing my university Russian exams.
I was then introduced to my teacher, Roman Stoyanov, with whom I went through all the topics covered at university, seen under a different perspective and explained in a completely different way from the standard university teaching methods. He has been clarifying all my questions and filling all the gaps in my understanding with the help of exercises provided by me and a lot of material written by him personally or taken from textbooks.
I think Roman is a fantastic teacher: his patience, availability and sympathy is helping me get results I never dreamed of being able to achieve at university! I'm really excited about his lessons and I recommend to anyone who wants to learn or improve his/her Russian to contact the team of Russificate and Roman! :) You will be in good hands, guaranteed!
I guarantee that your Russian will improve dramatically! My Russian was acceptable but I reached a point that I was not seeing any progress. After trying with different teachers without results I met Yulia and my Russian improved dramatically. Probably, the best Russian teacher I ever had.
Russian school Russificate offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, it is a place where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
The first online Russian culture school with professional teachers.
Free Russian language activities on grammar, vocabulary, culture, as well as podcasts and videos.
Daily updated Facebook page offers a variety of short and fun activities. It ranks 2nd in the Top 25 Language Facebook Pages 2013 and 10th among 1000 different online language resources in 2016.
Offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
We are happy to announce that our free Russian language blog Russificate won the 3d place in the international competition of the courses of open education in the nomination Russian as a foreign language, organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia and the Pushkin State Russian Institute.
Wide variety of courses
- Russian for Beginners
- General Russian Course
- Conversational Russian
- Russian for Tourists
- Russian For the Tourism Industry
- Business Russian
- TORFL Exam Preparation
- Russian for Kids
- Russian Language Webinars
- Russian Literature
- Russian Culture
- Russian in the Media
- Russian History
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Conversation and Slang
- Corrective Russian Сourse
- Individual Consultations
- Russian Language and Literature According to the Russian School Program
- Russian Conversation Practice
- Ancient Russia
- The Russian church, inside and out
- Life in the USSR
- Silver age of Russian poetry
- The Romanovs
- Revolutionary Russia
- History of the USSR
- Golden age of Russian literature
- Soviet literature
- Modern Russian literature
- Russian painting of 19th and 20th centuries
- Russian architecture
- Russian films and animation
- Traditional Russian art
- Russian music
- Russian theatre and circus
- Russian mentality
- Famous Russians
- Russian holidays
- Russian everyday life
- Virtual tour over Russia
- Russia for tourists
- Creative writing
- Reading newspapers and magazines
- Russian cuisine
- Russian traditional culture and folklore
- Slavic mythology
- Drawing like an artist
- Storytelling workshop
- Singing lessons
- Discussion club
- Global artistic culture
- World history
- Radio and television
- Science and technology
- Famous Russian dynasties
- Imperial St. Petersburg
- Unique Russian art
- Culture of the Peoples of Russia and Surrounding Countries
- The History of Russian Language for Foreigners
- Russian language level testing
as well as individual training programs and combinations of different courses!
- Tatiana a certified specialist with the 7+ years of experience in Russian language tutoring. After her graduation from Pushkin State read CV
- 2016 – 2018 – Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language: Ufa, Bashkir State Medical University 2017, 2018 – Research Assistant read CV
- Pavel is a certified Russian language teacher with pedagogical education and extensive teaching experience. He offers both live and online read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Viktoria is a professional tutor of Russian as a foreign language with 10 years’ experience in teaching students of different read CV
- Tatiana is a certified Russian language teacher with a strong professional background. She has worked at the Saint Petersburg State read CV
How it works
Do you want to know why our online Russian language school “Russificate” is an innovative e-learning project? Watch our video presentation and find out more about learning Russian via Skype on our school website!