Russificate School offers online Russian lessons in groups of 4-7 people with professional teachers with extensive experience.
These are some important points to consider
- Groups consist of 4-7 people of different nationalities. Our specially trained managers form groups of students who have the same Russian language level.
- The cost of a 45-minute lesson of the General Russian language course is 5 euros per person, the cost of a 60-minute lesson is 7 euros. This is not very high, since lessons are taught in groups and it corresponds to the average cost of an online lesson in Russian as a foreign language.
- Lessons are conducted through Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and other video communication programs. Features of these include: virtual collaborative whiteboard, chat, screen sharing, sound synchronization, and file transfer. The teacher can hear and see each student and students can participate in dialogues and discussions. Course materials include presentations, interactive exercises, courses and textbooks, and the teacher offers creative homework assignments.
- For students of each level, there is a separate program and separate materials.
- The main advantage of these lessons is that students learn from each other, communicate, form dialogues and complete communication tasks together. This facilitates the group work of the students outside the classroom. Intercultural communication is one of the key points of the course.
- Each student is offered a thirty minute trial lesson, which is free of charge.
- If students do not have a beginner level, then the teacher tests each student during the first trial lesson.
- We offer classes at different times so that students have the opportunity to choose a convenient class schedule.
What is the procedure like?
- You fill out the form, and we contact you on the same day and include you (by email, WhatsApp or Facebook messenger) into groups with other students, depending on your Russian language level and the convenient schedule.
- We put you in touch with the teacher of our school by sending you his profile. Your group has a free trial lesson (30 minutes).
- If you are satisfied with the trial lesson, then you can pay for the package of lessons and continue your studies.
What will I achieve?
If you are a beginner student, in 3 months you will master the simplest everyday conversational situations and basic grammar, necessary for successful communication during a trip to Russia. We have a specially designed program and materials related to all types of learning activities – speaking, writing, reading and listening for students of each level.
Group lesson prices
We divide our Russian courses into two categories: specialized and non-specialized. You can find the detailed description of each category under the prices.
These are the prices for group lessons. Prices for private lessons are here.
|Lesson duration||1 lesson||10 lessons|
|45-minute lessons||6 €|| 55 € 5.5€ per lesson |
|60-minute lessons||7 €|| 65 € 6.5€ per lesson |
|90-minute lessons||10 €|| 95 € 9.5€ per lesson |
|Lesson duration||1 lesson||10 lessons|
|45-minute lessons||8 €|| 75 € 7.5€ per lesson |
|60-minute lessons||9 €|| 85 € 8.5€ per lesson |
|90-minute lessons||12 €|| 115 € 11.5€ per lesson |
1. The non-specialized courses are aimed at helping students master some basic skills of the Russian language, and therefore these courses don’t require specific knowledge or different teaching methods from the tutor:
- Conversation and Slang
- Conversational Russian
- Corrective Russian Сourse
- Creative writing
- Culture of the Peoples of Russia and Surrounding Countries
- Discussion club
- Drawing like an artist
- Famous Russians
- General Russian Course
- Global artistic culture
- Golden age of Russian literature
- History of the USSR
- Imperial St. Petersburg
- Individual Consultations
- Life in the USSR
- Modern Russian literature
- Radio and television
- Reading newspapers and magazines
- Revolutionary Russia
- Russia for tourists
- Russian architecture
- Russian cuisine
- Russian Culture
- Russian everyday life
- Russian films and animation
- Russian for Beginners
- Russian History
- Russian holidays
- Russian Language and Literature According to the Russian School Program
- Russian language level testing
- Russian Literature
- Russian mentality
- Russian music
- Russian painting of 19th and 20th centuries
- Russian theatre and circus
- Russian traditional culture and folklore
- Science and technology
- Silver age of Russian poetry
- Singing lessons
- Slavic mythology
- Soviet literature
- Storytelling workshop
- The History of Russian Language for Foreigners
- The Romanovs
- The Russian church, inside and out
- Traditional Russian art
- Unique Russian art
- Virtual tour over Russia
- World history
2. The specialized courses are aimed at helping students achieve some specific goals during the language learning process, and therefore these courses require from the tutor extra knowledge, thorough preparation and use of different teaching methods:
- Business Russian
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Russian for Kids
- Russian for Tourists
- Russian in the Media
- TORFL Exam Preparation