Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
I have been learning Russian language with Russificate language school for 5 months, and would highly recommend this school to anyone who is serious in learning Russian language.
Having Julia Sutuginiene as my Russian teacher was a great experience. Julia is a very experienced teacher, she loves what she is doing and always make our lessons fun and enjoyable. She approached grammar topics structurally which makes them easy to follow and understand. It's difficult to forget what I've learnt as she constantly practice vocabularies and grammar with me, and encouraged me to speak in Russian during lesson. She always gave extra information about Russian cultures and places in Russia to broaden my knowledge. It was a pleasure to work with her and would highly recommend her as a teacher.
I had classes of Russian language with Yulia Amlinskaya last year. During that period Yulia has devoted the time to detect the weak points, to help me work on them and thus, to improve my Russian. She is a very patient teacher and organizes each class so the students can get the most out of it. She is also a great person, kind and amusing, which is very important for me since it makes relaxing but productive atmosphere during the classes. Therefore I highly recommend Yulia to anyone who wishes to perfect Russian.
When I came to Moscow I learned about the possibility of learning Russian via Skype with Russificate and decided against it. After learning five foreign languages, I felt sure that the best way to study a new language was to receive face to face private lessons.
I took Russian classes in person with a very good teacher for almost a year. However, due to the fact that I went back to Spain and it was difficult to find professional teachers in my town I decided to try Russian lessons via Skype.
Now I recommend them without hesitation and I think I will never again study Russian or any other language in the traditional way for a number of reasons:
- Olga (my teacher), is an excellent teacher with an extended experience teaching foreign students. I know from my friends that Yulia is a great teacher too, although I didn't have the pleasure of taking classes with her.
- I can take Russian lessons anywhere in the world. In fact I've taken classes from four different sites, saving time, money and not missing classes when traveling.
- Russificate boasts great customer service. If I have any questions, whether by email, by phone (when I was in Russia), on Facebook or Skype, they answer really quickly.
- The payments are secure. I just do a transfer to a Spanish bank account, so that when I'm in Spain I do not have to pay international transfers.
- The Russian classes via Skype have the same parts as a face to face lesson, one can speak, write and exchange files. However, they are more modern because new technologies are used.
- It is the future (becoming more and more present) not only of the language learning, but of work, communication, relationships, etc.
Please, don't hesitate to try it, and if you are skeptical about it, like I was, then take the first free lesson, and you will see how convincing it is. RUSSIFICATE, CONGRATULATIONS!