I would like to know the translation of the phrase “Life everywhere is life” in Russian. I was reading Dostoeveky’s letters but they are in English and that particular phrase caught my attention. Thank you!
The Russian translation of it is: Жизнь, везде жизнь, жизнь в нас самих, а не во внешнем.
More questions like this one
- The difference between Брать and браться
- Could you tell me the name and lyrics of a song I found?
- Best Books for Common Russian Phrases
- English translation of Серёга
- Russian Humour Vs. English Humour
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes - best way to learn?
- Russian Future Passive Participles?
- Can Russificate School be used as an accredited online foreign language course for high school students in USA?
- Russian prepositions от and из
- How to Read Decimal Fractions in Russian
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question