- Russian (native speaker)
- St. Petersburg State University. Faculty of Philology. Bachelor of linguistics, 2011.
- St. Petersburg State University. Faculty of Philology. Master of linguistics, 2013.
- Since 2019 St. Petersburg Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture named after Ilya Repin at the Russian Academy of Arts. Second higher education course “Theory and history of art”.
- 2010-2011 Tourist guide training program.
- 2011 – present
Qualification courses provided for tour guides by St. Petersburg museums.
- 2016 St. Petersburg Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture named after Ilya Repin at the Russian Academy of Arts. “Art movements” course.
- 2018 Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London
Semester course “Art Museums, Galleries and Curating”.
- 2018 Department for continuing education of University of Oxford
Online course “Learning to Look at Modern Art”.
– Since 2011 Anna has been working as tour guide in Saint-Petersburg delivering tours in English, French and Russian in major museums such as the Hermitage, the Russian Museum, etc.
– 2011-2013, 2015-2017 she worked as a French and English language teacher in different language schools in Saint-Petersburg and abroad (Hyderabad, India). This job required delivering lessons for students of various levels (from Starter to Upper-Intermediate) along with preparing some extra class activities such as tours, quests, speaking clubs.
– 2015-2017 Anna worked as a tour guide for Russian children aged 4-16 years adapting excursions for them, preparing special educational materials including pictures, games, imitation of original artefacts.
– 2020 she participated in creating an online art history club and was one of its lecturers.
Being an experienced specialist in the domain of art and Russian history, Anna welcomes the opportunity to share her knowledge with students from all over the world.