What do these words mean on this Orthodox cross I have?
We don't know exactly, there are many different types of Orthodox crosses. We would need a photo.
More questions like this one
- Difference between пойти and прийти
- Difference between за один, за одного, за два and за двоих
- Abbreviations of Russian grammar terms
- What are the 11 types of verb conjugation in Russian?
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- Russian time expressions in Russian, day or evening?
- New Russian words
- Russian Humour Vs. English Humour
- Meaning of "Не бойся собаки, что лает, а бойся той, что молчит да хвостом виляет"
- Russian Translation of "Life Everywhere is Life"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question