¿Que diferencia hay entre usar Куда o Где?
Whats the difference between Куда and Где?
Hello! We use куда when we speak about a direction (I am going somewhere) and we use где when we mean a place (to be somewhere).
More questions like this one
- What cases "Падежи" we use after the preposition "по"
- Restaurant menu in Russian
- The Expression "по квартире ищите"
- The verb "интересовать-заинтересовать"
- Frases volitivas, del caso vocativo en latin.
- O manuel "Russo para Todos"
- What cases "Падежи" we use after the preposition "за"
- Russian Mixed Conjugation
- Thank you Yulia. After reading your answer, I wondered what word for "avoid" one would use in Russian if in the corresponding English sentence th
- How do we pronounce the Russian alphabet and get its accents?
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question