¿Que diferencia hay entre usar Куда o Где?
Whats the difference between Куда and Где?
Hello! We use куда when we speak about a direction (I am going somewhere) and we use где when we mean a place (to be somewhere).
More questions like this one
- Russian cases: best resources
- Russian Verb пользоваться Vs использовать
- What cases "Падежи" we use after the preposition "за"
- Does двигайся mean move?
- Russian keyboard
- Can Russificate School be used as an accredited online foreign language course for high school students in USA?
- The letter ё in the Russian language
- If i want to say "It is (being) done" would I use сделано or делается?
- How can I know when the word is written with A or with O? How to distinguish them?
- What cases "Падежи" we use after the preposition "по"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question