In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А Сейчас куда?, and the answer will be туда.
More questions like this one
- How to learn the Russian language
- The difference between пояс and ремень
- Where do we use the long form and the short form of adjectives?
- Russian Imperfective Imperative
- Best Books for Common Russian Phrases
- Difference between "платить-заплатить" and "оплачивать-оплатить"
- Frases volitivas, del caso vocativo en latin.
- На vs Для - what is the difference?
- Russian Cases Test
- Subjunctive mood after "я боюсь"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question