In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А Сейчас куда?, and the answer will be туда.
More questions like this one
- Position of pronouns in Russian
- Translation of "есть", used by soldiers
- The declension of гостиная
- The Russian verb стать
- The ending of Дом in plural
- Lyrics by Alfred Schnitke in Russian
- Russian Humour Vs. English Humour
- Russian slang - Where to find?
- How to Speak Russian Fluently and Without Accent?
- Words of the Orthodox cross
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question