In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А Сейчас куда?, and the answer will be туда.
More questions like this one
- Difference between "замкнутый цикл" and "замкнутый круг"
- Pronunciation of the letter "Г" - "g" or "v"?
- Use of the Russian verb учить
- New Russian words
- How to use Russian conjunction "И"
- Translation of a Poem into Russian
- Meanings of "любит"
- "Shall have been" in Russian
- Russian Texbook "Русский класс"
- The verbs садиться and присаживаться
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question