I've come across the word мол quite a few times but I'm still not entirely sure how to use it. I'd be grateful if you could help.
Мол means "in somebody else's opinion", "according to somebody's words". For example,
Он говорит, что, мол, знает, в чём дело. He says that in his opinion he knows what to do.
More questions like this one
- Difference between "Давай попьем вместе", "Давай выпьем вместе", "Давай напьемся"
- How can I know when the word is written with A or with O? How to distinguish them?
- Restaurant menu in Russian
- Abbreviations of Russian grammar terms
- Russian Imperfective Imperative
- Use of the particle же
- Difference between "приготовить", "подготовить", etc.
- У тебя есть c cобой деньги? - Why can't we use “с тобой” instead of "с собой"?
- The verbs садиться and присаживаться
- Difference between "оба" and "и то, и другое"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question