I've come across the word мол quite a few times but I'm still not entirely sure how to use it. I'd be grateful if you could help.
Мол means "in somebody else's opinion", "according to somebody's words". For example,
Он говорит, что, мол, знает, в чём дело. He says that in his opinion he knows what to do.
More questions like this one
- The Translation of "Speaking Spanish"
- Russian cases, how to recognize them
- Russian language books
- How to say "clmb up" and "climb down" in Russian?
- The meaning of какова
- Russian Centre in Cameroon
- What cases "Падежи" we use after the preposition "по"
- The Russian verb стать
- Russian preposition по
- What is the difference between Заеб*ть and Заеб*ться
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question