I've come across the word мол quite a few times but I'm still not entirely sure how to use it. I'd be grateful if you could help.
Мол means "in somebody else's opinion", "according to somebody's words". For example,
Он говорит, что, мол, знает, в чём дело. He says that in his opinion he knows what to do.
More questions like this one
- Russian verb хотеться
- Russian Imperfective Imperative
- How long is the TRKI certificate valid?
- Difference between the prepositions за, от, с
- Russian imperfective and perfective mood with the words можно, нужно, нельзя
- Best Books for Learning Russian
- Russian Arithmetic Words
- Difference between просто and только
- What does "то" mean in Russian
- Russian translation of "вместо батареек"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question