I am looking for abbreviations for grammatical terms in Russian. can you direct me to a source. all my dictionaries give abbreviations for the English terms but not the Russian.
Here is the list of the abbreviations:
More questions like this one
- Best Books for Learning Russian
- Differences between свадьба, венчание, бракосочетание, брак, женитьба?
- Difference between войти and зайти?
- Жизнь в нас самих, English translation
- The verb "нравиться-понравиться"
- Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list?
- Use of the Russian verb учить
- Can Russificate School be used as an accredited online foreign language course for high school students in USA?
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- Russian time expressions in Russian, day or evening?
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question