Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list or table with all forms?
Russian nouns can be irregular in different cases. This is to say, some nouns are irregular in one of two cases, the others, in other cases. I think there is no such a table. But, for example, you can find the exceptions in Genitive case plural in the Internet.
More questions like this one
- Best Books for Common Russian Phrases
- Russian Translation of "Life Everywhere is Life"
- Case with the Preposition за
- Difference between "приготовить", "подготовить", etc.
- Unidirectional and multidirectional verbs
- How can I know when the word is written with A or with O? How to distinguish them?
- Russian prepositions от and из
- What are the 11 types of verb conjugation in Russian?
- Translation of Russian song lyrics
- Difference between за один, за одного, за два and за двоих
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question