Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list or table with all forms?
Russian nouns can be irregular in different cases. This is to say, some nouns are irregular in one of two cases, the others, in other cases. I think there is no such a table. But, for example, you can find the exceptions in Genitive case plural in the Internet.
More questions like this one
- Difference between также and тоже
- Difference between "куда-то" and "куда-нибудь"
- Use of the Russian particle же
- Жизнь в нас самих, English translation
- Translation of a Poem into Russian
- The preposition между referring to the time
- Учебник русского языка and Экзамен по русскому языку
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- The ending of Дом in plural
- Russian verb хотеться
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question