Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list or table with all forms?
Russian nouns can be irregular in different cases. This is to say, some nouns are irregular in one of two cases, the others, in other cases. I think there is no such a table. But, for example, you can find the exceptions in Genitive case plural in the Internet.
More questions like this one
- The translation of the Russian word преданный
- The verb "нравиться-понравиться"
- Where do we use the long form and the short form of adjectives?
- Could you tell me the name and lyrics of a song I found?
- Russian language lessons
- Difference between "замкнутый цикл" and "замкнутый круг"
- Russian song lyrics
- Difference between "на русском языке", "в русском языке", "по русскому языку"...
- Учебник русского языка and Экзамен по русскому языку
- How to learn the Russian language
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question