Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list or table with all forms?
Russian nouns can be irregular in different cases. This is to say, some nouns are irregular in one of two cases, the others, in other cases. I think there is no such a table. But, for example, you can find the exceptions in Genitive case plural in the Internet.
More questions like this one
- "I'll keep my fingers crossed" in Russian
- Meanings of "любит"
- The difference between пояс and ремень
- Translation of "Irkoe" and "Manjoeka"
- How to say "to download" in Russian
- How to know if we should use "за" or "для"?
- To pay "Платить"
- Russian language courses for children
- How to read English Alphabet in Russian Texts
- The Future tense of хотеть
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question