In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А сейчас куда?, and the answer will be Туда.
More questions like this one
- How to read mathemetical formulas in Russian?
- "I will win" in Russian
- Instrumental Case in "Подумал он с странною улыбкой "
- Can Russificate School be used as an accredited online foreign language course for high school students in USA?
- The verbs садиться and присаживаться
- Russian Texbook "Русский класс"
- Russian preposition по
- Difference between "учение" and "обучение"
- Difference between пойти and прийти
- What is the difference between Заеб*ть and Заеб*ться
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question