In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А сейчас куда?, and the answer will be Туда.
More questions like this one
- Accusative ending of писатель and медведь
- The meaning of the word счёт
- Russian verbs with cases: best resources
- Could you tell me the name and lyrics of a song I found?
- The Future tense of хотеть
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- I would like to know the prices of Russian lessons and the equipment I need for the lessons
- Speaking Russian like a native
- The meaning of ничего себе
- The word всего
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question