In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А сейчас куда?, and the answer will be Туда.
More questions like this one
- The translation of the Russian word преданный
- Difference between "оба" and "и то, и другое"
- Russian verb "to ask"
- Vocabulary questions: разбирать стол, да да, болтаться за бортом
- How to learn the Russian language
- Russian Genitive case after numerals
- Russian Humour Vs. English Humour
- "I will win" in Russian
- Lyrics by Alfred Schnitke in Russian
- The Russian verb стать
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question