In English (& other lang.) one can ask “Where now?” as an understandable substitute of “Where do we head now?” An answer - “That way” (also looking for)
Can You help me find russian translation?
Yes, we can say А сейчас куда?, and the answer will be Туда.
More questions like this one
- Жизнь в нас самих, English translation
- The letter ё in the Russian language
- Position of pronouns in Russian
- A1/A2 exams examples online
- The Translation of "I was recently surprised by this simple thought"
- Разница между "просить у кого" и "просить кого"?
- How to read English Alphabet in Russian Texts
- Russian Genitive case after numerals
- Diferencia entre "давай" y "поехали"
- Translation of "есть", used by soldiers
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question