As shown in the title.
e.g. Я же говорил тебе.
The Russian particle же (ж) is used to emphasise different elements in the sentence. In this case, it can be translated by "But if I told you about it".
More questions like this one
- The Translation of "I was recently surprised by this simple thought"
- Do all the Russians understand each other?
- Position of pronouns in Russian
- What does this Russian saying mean? Я настолько в себе уверена, что сама кричу кукушкам сколько и
- Frases volitivas, del caso vocativo en latin.
- Russian verb "to teach"
- The meaning of где-то
- How to translate into Russian "I don't understand the content of the film"
- Difference between куда and где
- Is there a difference between в 80-ых годах and в 80-ые годы?
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question