As shown in the title.
e.g. Я же говорил тебе.
The Russian particle же (ж) is used to emphasise different elements in the sentence. In this case, it can be translated by "But if I told you about it".
More questions like this one
- Russian song lyrics
- Russian verb "to teach"
- "I will win" in Russian
- Meanings of "любит"
- Russian Christmas Music by Alfred Reed
- Translation of the Russian noun лечение
- The ending of Дом in plural
- Unidirectional and multidirectional verbs
- How to learn the Russian language
- How to translate into Russian "tomorrow when he's working, I'll tell him"
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question