As shown in the title.
e.g. Я же говорил тебе.
The Russian particle же (ж) is used to emphasise different elements in the sentence. In this case, it can be translated by "But if I told you about it".
More questions like this one
- Where can I find Russian irregular nouns list?
- How can I know when the word is written with A or with O? How to distinguish them?
- Russian translation of "вместо батареек"
- Resources on Russian phonetics
- How to translate into Russian "tomorrow when he's working, I'll tell him"
- Difference between также and тоже
- Russian language lessons
- Where do we use the long form and the short form of adjectives?
- The verb тащить
- The Russian verb стать
Do you have questions yourself? Ask us and we will be happy to help you!Ask your question